ShowBox is an application which helps you watch HD quality content for free. It offers a wide range of movies and TV series which revolve around different genres. There is an option to download the videos in desired quality so that you can watch them offline. The application also has various filters to allow a more informed search of content.
The features of ShowBox application are as follows-
- Intuitive interface with smooth navigation.
- Genre-wise distribution of video content.
- Search filters also includes search on the basis of IMBD ratings, Popularity, Most
- Does not require any kind of lengthy signup process.
- Attractive graphics.
- Allows you to watch and download different HD quality videos within seconds.
- Offers subtitle options in more than 6 languages.
- The application is available for free with no extra costs here and there.
Now that you’re acquainted with the features, let’s see how you can download Showbox on your device.
How to download Showbox on your Android device-
- Open your Browser and log on to https://apkpure.com/showbox-app/com.tdo.showbox.
- Download the apk file and go to the file manager where it is stored.
- Install the application with the help of the apk file.
- Enjoy unlimited streaming and downloads on ShowBox.
If you want to download ShowBox on your PC, you can do that with the help of an emulator. You can download Bluestacks or Genymotion and download the APK file. Then, simply locate the file and run it with the help of the emulator. The ShowBox application will be downloaded in Bluestacks/ Genymotion.
The application is great and has a lot of users worldwide. But, sometimes a few of them have complained that the video takes too long and constantly keeps on buffering. Don’t worry, this is not a huge problem and it can be fixed within minutes.
Here is how you can stop the constant buffering of videos in ShowBox-
- Check your internet connection.
- If you are on WiFi, reset your router and then stream again.
- Exit the application and open the application and try streaming the video.
- Go to the Settings Menu >Applications > ShowBox > Clear Cache.
- Sometimes, you may not be aware that you are using an older version of the application. ShowBox generally alerts us with a pop-up with regards to application update. Update the application and you’re good to go!
- Sometimes, there may be a problem with the server that you are using. Just change the server and stream the video again.
- This may also happen if you have kept more than one video for download and you want to stream at the same time.
These solutions are extremely easy and help you to resolve the error within minutes. ShowBox is a practical option for your movie needs as one cannot go to the theatre every time a new movie is released. Sit back, relax and enjoy.
That’s all folks, Cheers!