Showbox is greatly popular amongst Movie Buffs and those who love binge watching. It offers HD quality streaming and downloads of the latest TV Series and Movies. The application has attractive graphics and also comes with a wide catalog of movies and TV series belonging to different genres.
The default video player offered by Showbox is amazingly built and it offers subtitles in more than 6 languages as well. But, sometimes, one may want to use an external video player which has more features to stream videos on ShowBox. The most popular video player that is used to stream videos via Showbox is MX player. It is available on the official PlayStore and has decent customer reviews as well.
The features of MX Player are as follows
- The application is available for free.
- It offers some amazing playback features.
- Allows subtitle support to any video.
- Allows you to play other videos using MX video player.
- One of its best features is audio boost which gives you cinematic experience where you are.
The above reasons are good enough to integrate MX player to your ShowBox application to watch HD quality content. The method is very simple and is mentioned in the steps below.
Here’s a step by step guide to change you Showbox default video player
- Go to the menu of your phone and tap on PlayStore.
- Search for ‘MX Player’.
- Click on ‘Install’ and install the application on your device.
- Open Showbox.
- Go to ‘settings’ menu.
- Tap on ‘Default Player’
- Select ‘MX Player’.
- Now, you can enjoy streaming videos using MX Player.
So, hope the method was easy and helps you stream videos through MX Player.
That’s all folks, Cheers!